Hogwarts Philippines
Hogwarts Philippines has moved to a new home! Update your links! http://pinoyharrypotter.org/forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Philippines
Hogwarts Philippines has moved to a new home! Update your links! http://pinoyharrypotter.org/forum
Hogwarts Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 Movie Discussion [SPOILERS]

+15
romaiel
theinkedquill
nick_11
janelmendoza
Aze
xela
myharry
dark_knightz14
solidninja25
MIASelene
marvin_silent25
pipeclay
aria.frost
raine07
lianne
19 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 Movie Discussion [SPOILERS] Empty Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 Movie Discussion [SPOILERS]

Post by lianne 2009-12-04, 20:05

Woohoo! Very Happy
The release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 is less than a year (November 19, 2010) away.
Spoilers have been coming in more frequently than before.

So if you're a spoiler junkie like I am, drop by this thread from time to time.
You can discuss the Deathly Hallows news of the day and/or spoiler pic of the week right here.

But like in any other thread in the castle...BEHAVE. Wink

queen

Last edited by lianne on 2011-03-30, 21:07; edited 1 time in total
lianne
lianne
Admissions and Alumni Officer

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 Movie Discussion [SPOILERS] Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 Movie Discussion [SPOILERS]

Post by lianne 2009-12-04, 20:10

The FIRST official Deathly Hallows pic was released this week. Check it out

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 Movie Discussion [SPOILERS] Usatod10

But WAIT! The SECOND official pic was also released this week. Woot! Very Happy Check it out

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 Movie Discussion [SPOILERS] Dhharr10

What do you guys think?
lianne
lianne

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 Movie Discussion [SPOILERS] Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 Movie Discussion [SPOILERS]

Post by lianne 2009-12-04, 23:46

MAJOR SPOILERS

No I am not kidding. You have been warned.

A 56 second video has just been uploaded into YouTube. A sneak peek of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

YES! I am freaking out. Really and truly. affraid

Spoiler:

UPDATE: The vid from the link I posted got taken down. But hurrah!!! Hi-def version right here. And OMG! Spoilers galore! The details! My Potter-loving heart is all aflutter.

queen

Last edited by lianne on 2009-12-06, 16:56; edited 3 times in total
lianne
lianne

Back to top Go down

Post by raine07 2009-12-05, 00:35

OMG! i was speechless when i watched the clip! and i have to watch it over and over to convince myself that i am really seeing the deathly hallows movie.

Shocked
raine07
raine07
Playing Hide and Seek with the Venomous Tentacula in the Greenhouse

https://www.facebook.com/rainecaphriel

Back to top Go down

Post by aria.frost 2009-12-05, 01:58

Oh WOW, Oh WOW, OH WOW!!! O.o

I'm soooooooo excited for it. The sneak peak looks pretty awesome. I can't believe there's a whole year's wait for it. >.<

Oh, according to an interview with Tom Felton, i think they've filmed the Malfoy Manor scene from the first chapter already... he said he had done a scene with Ralph Fiennes and this is the only one i remember. Smile
unless they did a scene after Harry Ron & Hermione's escape from the Manor...
aria.frost
aria.frost
Feasting in the Great Hall

Back to top Go down

Post by lianne 2009-12-05, 02:10

Darn! The vid was taken down. Sad
Sorry guys.

@aria.frost: Yeah, I think they've already filmed that. And some of the ending battle scenes I believe. They've already filmed a lot. For both parts.

UPDATE: Edited the link. Vid still up in the new link. Hope they don't take it down.
lianne
lianne

Back to top Go down

Post by pipeclay 2009-12-05, 15:31

lianne wrote:UPDATE: Edited the link. Vid still up in the new link. Hope they don't take it down.
It was taken down (again!).. and i was late (again!).. sana next time di ko na ma-miss!!!

nakaka-excite! tamang torture na naman ito.. but i'm loving it!
pipeclay
pipeclay
Taking Flying Lessons with Madam Hooch

http://www.iampipeclay.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lianne 2009-12-06, 17:50

pipeclay wrote:
lianne wrote:UPDATE: Edited the link. Vid still up in the new link. Hope they don't take it down.
It was taken down (again!).. and i was late (again!).. sana next time di ko na ma-miss!!!

nakaka-excite! tamang torture na naman ito.. but i'm loving it!

I just updated my post. Hi-def version out now!!! cheers

Grabe ang details. Hindi ko kinakaya. Hahahaha!

Spoiler:
lianne
lianne

Back to top Go down

Post by raine07 2009-12-06, 19:50

^
^
taken down ulit HG. waaaa... anyhoo, meron din akong pinost na vid na bonus bluray of deathly hallows. ewan ko lang kung yan din yung vid na napanood mo HG. basta pinakita yung behind the scenes ng harry/hermione dance scenes, tsaka yung forest scenes... gusto ko makakita ng ron/hermione moments!

EDIT: saw the clip na. same clip na pinost ko sa fb. hindi ko rin kinaya yung details.

raine07
raine07

Back to top Go down

Post by lianne 2009-12-06, 20:17

What I'm really curious about is why it seems like Ollivander knows things about the Deathly Hallows. I mean, what's Xeno good for if Ollie's going to be all know-it-all about them?

And they certainly aren't holding back on the blood-show ha. Hermione's bloody hands was WOAH! I wonder if they'll show Ron's wound.
lianne
lianne

Back to top Go down

Post by aria.frost 2009-12-08, 00:34

^ Oh, so you've seen it already? I was just about to post it.

I just saw a picture of it. I was so "GASP!!! O.o"
You can see Ron in the background. Coolness. \m/ Link:When Ron got Spinched
is it okay ba to post a picture here? or this link nlng?

EDIT: here are a couple of screencaps of the Harry & Hermione dancing part. Is this in the tent?
Link:Harry & Hermione dance

Last edited by aria.frost on 2009-12-09, 07:17; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added a picture)
aria.frost
aria.frost

Back to top Go down

Post by marvin_silent25 2009-12-09, 22:09

Wow..! So excited sa movie...I hope I can spot a horcurux...I mean a spoiler ng movie...hahahah Very Happy

alien
marvin_silent25
marvin_silent25
Attempting to levitate a feather

Location : At the Corner of the Library...reading books about the Dark Arts...whahaha

http://www.pcmv4ever25.blogsp

Back to top Go down

Post by MIASelene 2009-12-11, 08:28

lianne wrote:What I'm really curious about is why it seems like Ollivander knows things about the Deathly Hallows. I mean, what's Xeno good for if Ollie's going to be all know-it-all about them?

And they certainly aren't holding back on the blood-show ha. Hermione's bloody hands was WOAH! I wonder if they'll show Ron's wound.

Yeah, I was wondering about that one too. Will they add the Xeno scene (I hope they do, I would love to see Luna's room Very Happy) or were the producers thinking of just making Ollivander the one to tell Harry about the legend of the Deathly Hallows, just to save on time? When I first saw the clip, I really thought that Hermione had red gloves on and when I played it back, I was like dumbstruck. Wooowwww......

The wait is seriously making me restless for more since The Deathly Hallows is my fave book in the whole series , November is such a long wait.
MIASelene
MIASelene
Apprentice to Monsieur Malkin

Back to top Go down

Post by pipeclay 2009-12-11, 13:50

Na-cast na si Xeno Lovegood eh.. hmmm.. i'm not sure what's with Ollivander's part.. as far as i can remember, yung focus nila ni Harry ng usapan nun is about the wandmaking, and yun nga.. si Xeno yung sa complete deathly hallows (have to re-read before the movie)..

Anyways, as usual, they are adding and twisting some parts and lines.. baka kaya na-confuse tayo sa teaser.. Still.. isa lang naman ang gusto nilang gawin satin.. haha.. yung sabikin tayo.. waaahhh! sana showing na!!!
pipeclay
pipeclay
Taking Flying Lessons with Madam Hooch

http://www.iampipeclay.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lianne 2009-12-11, 14:28

I listened to Mugglecast last night.
Isang possible theory. If macut kasi yung movie sa before shell cottage, maybe yung talk with Ollivander will serve as a tool to have the viewers (of part 2) catch up on the story from the first part. So Xeno will talk about the Hallows and then Ollivander will just repeat most of the info and then some.

What do you guys think?
lianne
lianne

Back to top Go down

Post by raine07 2009-12-11, 21:57

so parang xeno on the first part opening the story of the deathly hallows then ollivander supporting the theory of the hallows? (tama ba?)
raine07
raine07

Back to top Go down

Post by lianne 2009-12-11, 23:17

raine07 wrote:so parang xeno on the first part opening the story of the deathly hallows then ollivander supporting the theory of the hallows? (tama ba?)

Yeees. At least that's the theory.
At kung ganun nga, wala na ako issue sa part na kausap ni Harry si Ollivander about the Hallows. The only reason lang naman na react ako eh naisip ko na tinanggal na nila yung role na yun from Xeno.
lianne
lianne

Back to top Go down

Post by raine07 2009-12-13, 22:07

still about the trailer, have you seen that there was a pair of eyes on the clip? kaninong mata kaya yun?
raine07
raine07

Back to top Go down

Post by aria.frost 2009-12-13, 23:30

aria.frost
aria.frost

Back to top Go down

Post by raine07 2009-12-22, 20:00

nicollette sheridan to replace emma thompson as sybill trelawney for the DH film. Click here

what do you think about this guys?
raine07
raine07

Back to top Go down

Post by solidninja25 2009-12-22, 20:55

Ok, I am trying to avoid reading the rest of the posts!!! Hahaha. I don't even want to watch the video you guys posted!! Hahahaha.

But Nicollette Sheridan (of Desperate Housewives fame) as Sybill Trelawney? I wonder how they'll do her make-up and hair. Hahaha!!
solidninja25
solidninja25
Dodging Peeves' Water Balloons at the Entrance Hall

Back to top Go down

Post by lianne 2010-01-03, 20:15

Oooo haven't heard of that rumor. Nicollette as Sybill I mean.

But here's a casting news, Miranda Richardson is going to reprise her role as Rita Skeeter in DH! I wonder how much of her we'll be able to see.

And ooooo, if I'm not mistaken, Jessie Cave, the girl who plays Lavender Brown, revealed that the scene where Fenrir Greyback attacks Lavender is going to be in DH. Not that it's such a huge scene but I kinda like that they're keeping a lot of things from the book. Very Happy
lianne
lianne

Back to top Go down

Post by marvin_silent25 2010-01-11, 09:07

Woah! Miranda Richardson is going to be Rita Skeeter...
exciting...tagal na rin kasi siyang hindi nakasama di ba?
nung goblet of fire ko lang siya nakita ee... Very Happy

alien
marvin_silent25
marvin_silent25
Attempting to levitate a feather

Location : At the Corner of the Library...reading books about the Dark Arts...whahaha

http://www.pcmv4ever25.blogsp

Back to top Go down

Post by aria.frost 2010-01-17, 22:59

I'm.... not warming to the idea of Emma Thompson not playing Trelawney. Hmm...

Oh, found an audio file and transcript of BBC's interview with Tom Felton and Matthew Lewis
http://www.snitchseeker.com/harry-potter-news/tom-felton-matthew-lewis-talk-deathly-hallows-filming-bbc-radio-1-a-70567/

The middle part is about the upcoming movies... the rest is chatter, but still pretty interesting.
aria.frost
aria.frost

Back to top Go down

Post by lianne 2010-01-27, 10:37

Here's news regarding the split. Doesn't really reveal much but I'd take whatever I can get. Very Happy

Any other ideas on the split guys?
lianne
lianne

Back to top Go down

Post by lianne 2010-02-02, 11:08

Here's a rough translation of an interview of the trio in French. News over at SnitchSeeker. Very Happy

And OMG!!! What an interview! Shocked
We've got Emma telling us that she has/had to kiss Dan/Rupert for DH! We know that the Rupert kiss was already filmed. Can't wait for that. Eeeeee! Very Happy
As for the Dan kiss, no evilness from my end. That was in the book anyways.

Then Dan reveals that he'd be nakey in DH. Any ideas at which point of the movie/s this will be?
I doubt they'll make it too obscene so I'm ok with it.
lianne
lianne

Back to top Go down

Post by dark_knightz14 2010-02-02, 12:55

i believe that naked scene would be in the lake with the sword of godric Gryffie..

well i couldn't care much HG Laughing
dark_knightz14
dark_knightz14
Sleeping in Prof. Binns' History of Magic Class

Back to top Go down

Post by raine07 2010-02-03, 22:25

deathly hallows in 3D what do you think about this guys?

@HG: i think dan's naked scenes would be at the lake scene and the king's cross scene.
raine07
raine07

Back to top Go down

Post by dark_knightz14 2010-02-04, 14:56

i would love that!! what i mean is the 3d Very Happy

this would be great.. is it going to be the full 3d ala sm style or the imax..
dark_knightz14
dark_knightz14
Sleeping in Prof. Binns' History of Magic Class

Back to top Go down

Post by lianne 2010-02-04, 15:18

I doubt if full 3D. Saka baka mahilo lang din ako sa 3D. Razz

As for the nakey thing, my best guess eh sa King's Cross scene yun. At most, butt lang niya ipapakita. I highly doubt if they'll show frontal nudity.
lianne
lianne

Back to top Go down

Post by raine07 2010-02-05, 15:32

@HG: two times ata yung naked scenes according to yates sa isang interview nya.
raine07
raine07

Back to top Go down

Post by myharry 2010-02-18, 18:42

OMG!!!i like it!!
myharry
myharry

Back to top Go down

Post by lianne 2010-02-21, 10:49

Here's a link to scans of a Stuart Craig *interview. He mentioned having cried over Snape's death in DH!

Good to hear that, that is in. It would have been a crime to not do so. Razz

*Thanks SnitchSeeker
lianne
lianne

Back to top Go down

Post by xela 2010-02-21, 11:32

What? Its a crime to not have cried over that? Shocked

Wait, I just re-watched the trailer and it seemed to me that it was Olivander that was explaining the Hollows to Harry? bounce
xela
xela

Back to top Go down

Post by lianne 2010-02-21, 12:49

xela wrote:What? Its a crime to not have cried over that? Shocked

Wait, I just re-watched the trailer and it seemed to me that it was Olivander that was explaining the Hollows to Harry? bounce

A crime if they didn't include Snape's death in the film. Razz

Yes, looks to me that way. But the theory is, Mr. Lovegood will still be the one to tell Harry about the horcruxes but then Mr. Ollivander reinforces the tale. Especially if the Mr. Ollivander scene will be in Part 2 while the Lovegood scene is in Part 1. It would make things easier for those watching coming in on the 2nd part of DH without watching the 1st part. Smile
lianne
lianne

Back to top Go down

Post by raine07 2010-02-23, 23:40

Snape's death scene! Agree to HG for including the scene in the movie. I wonder how they will picture it. They changed Dumbledore's method of death in HBP, right?

Edit: Ciaran Hinds is Aberforth Dumbledore in the DH films.

Last edited by raine07 on 2010-02-23, 23:55; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added info)
raine07
raine07

Back to top Go down

Post by lianne 2010-02-24, 00:15

raine07 wrote:Snape's death scene! Agree to HG for including the scene in the movie. I wonder how they will picture it. They changed Dumbledore's method of death in HBP, right?

Edit: Ciaran Hinds is Aberforth Dumbledore in the DH films.

Huh? No. Tama lang yung death ni Dumbledore. He got AKed then fell from the tower for good measure. Si Sirius yung naiba. Smile

Speaking of Ciaran: Here's a link to his interview on WAAF's Hill-man Morning Show. Looks like they're keeping A LOT of things in. If my memory serves me correctly, '...flash of my eyes." could mean when Harry thought he saw Dumbledore's eye in the broken piece of (Sirius's) mirror over at the Dursleys'?
lianne
lianne

Back to top Go down

Post by raine07 2010-02-24, 00:28

awts. (needs to freshen my memory on HP films)

...and it was aberforth on the mirror looking at harry? now i can see why they have to split the movie into two parts. they did retain most of the things from the book.
raine07
raine07

Back to top Go down

Post by lianne 2010-02-24, 20:37

Oooooo! A recent interview of Helena Bonham Carter, actress who plays Bellatrix Lestrange, may have shed some light as to where DH will be cut.

What do you guys think?
lianne
lianne

Back to top Go down

Post by raine07 2010-02-24, 21:33

Liked it when Helena said that she always wanted to be Hermione. She also said that nasa second part pa ng movie yung Gringotts break-in. So my theory would be that the first part would end on the malfoy manor scene or the shell cottage. Then, the second movie will start with Ollivander explaining to Harry about the deathly hallows. Just guessing.
raine07
raine07

Back to top Go down

Post by lianne 2010-02-24, 22:04

I think it's before the Malfoy Manor scenes.
She said that she won't be in the first part. If the Malfoy Manor scenes are in part 1, then Helena/Bellatrix would have to be there.
lianne
lianne

Back to top Go down

Post by raine07 2010-02-24, 22:07

^
^
ay oo nga pala! baka sa forest scene or prior to that.
raine07
raine07

Back to top Go down

Post by xela 2010-02-26, 13:53

I have this weird feeling that the most memorable part of this adaptation on the big screen (IF they're even to going include it) is going to be Molly Weasley's...

Spoiler:

Epic line.. Laughing
xela
xela

Back to top Go down

Post by lianne 2010-02-26, 20:29

xela wrote:I have this weird feeling that the most memorable part of this adaptation on the big screen (IF they're even to going include it) is going to be Molly Weasley's...

Spoiler:

Epic line.. Laughing

Don't forget Neville's chopping off of Nagini's head. Very Happy
I doubt if they'll let Molly use that word in the film. They might alienate kiddie viewers.
Maybe they'll change it into 'witch'. Hehe

-----------------------------------------------

Here's more juicy tidbits from Helena Bonham Carter on her character, Bellatrix Lestrange, in DH. Enjoy! Wink
lianne
lianne

Back to top Go down

Post by raine07 2010-02-28, 00:20

na shoot na pala ang death scene ni helena bonham carter. ibig sabihin, malapit na talaga matapos yung movie. Sad
raine07
raine07

Back to top Go down

Post by Aze 2010-03-16, 07:59

yan din ang parati kong tinatanong about where they will cut the movie...
and why does it have to take so long. ahehe. Smile
Aze
Aze
Hogwarts Phils. Alumnus

http://aze19.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lianne 2010-03-20, 22:54

MAJOR DH SPOILERS

BE WARNED

AS IN WALANG SISIHAN

Friends!!! Have you seen this??? Shocked

I love how Cinemablend said that the simplest bits were the most effective moments. Because that's one of the things HP is all about. The intensity of the characters' interactions.

queen
lianne
lianne

Back to top Go down

Post by raine07 2010-03-22, 22:01

^
^
shucks! nagpalpitate ako bigla sa nabasa ko! waaaaa... super major DH spoiler talaga! OMG. i am reading and imagining at the same time. and it makes me wish even more na sana november na. i agree with HG about what cinemablend had said. another thing, emma thompson will be back to reprise her role as prof. trelawney! clemence poesy confirmed it when she saw thompson getting her make-up done for her role as prof. trelawney. to read more, click here
raine07
raine07

Back to top Go down

Post by lianne 2010-03-25, 20:20

Emma Thompson herself confirmed the news!!! Check out Mugglenet's article on the story. cheers
lianne
lianne

Back to top Go down

Post by raine07 2010-03-25, 22:08

^
^
yay! prof. trelawney is really back! weeee!! cheers
raine07
raine07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next