Hogwarts Philippines
Hogwarts Philippines has moved to a new home! Update your links! http://pinoyharrypotter.org/forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Philippines
Hogwarts Philippines has moved to a new home! Update your links! http://pinoyharrypotter.org/forum
Hogwarts Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 Movie Discussion [SPOILERS]

+15
romaiel
theinkedquill
nick_11
janelmendoza
Aze
xela
myharry
dark_knightz14
solidninja25
MIASelene
marvin_silent25
pipeclay
aria.frost
raine07
lianne
19 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 Movie Discussion [SPOILERS] - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 Movie Discussion [SPOILERS]

Post by lianne 2010-03-28, 19:04

Oooooo Mary Cattermole was cast! Smile
Actually, feel ko matagal naman na. Ngayon lang nila nirereveal kung sinu-sino.
lianne
lianne
Admissions and Alumni Officer

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 Movie Discussion [SPOILERS] - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 Movie Discussion [SPOILERS]

Post by marvin_silent25 2010-04-01, 01:30

Wow!! Believe na ako sa powers ni HG Lianne!!
San mo nakikta yung mga ganyan..hahahah...galing galing!!! Very Happy
Maghahanap ka nga ako... Very Happy
Thank You Very Much HG Lianne!!!

alien
marvin_silent25
marvin_silent25
Attempting to levitate a feather

Location : At the Corner of the Library...reading books about the Dark Arts...whahaha

http://www.pcmv4ever25.blogsp

Back to top Go down

Post by lianne 2010-04-01, 11:49

Ei no prob Marvin. Smile

I just visit the usual sites. Mugglenet, SnitchSeeker, Leaky.
But you can always visit this thread. Hehe
Para diretso discuss na with fellow PHPers diba.

queen
lianne
lianne

Back to top Go down

Post by marvin_silent25 2010-04-01, 17:28

Yup! Thank You HG Lianne Very Happy
Gosh, its been so long..hindi na ako nauupdate sa DH Movie News..
Thank you so much PHP..

alien
marvin_silent25
marvin_silent25

Location : At the Corner of the Library...reading books about the Dark Arts...whahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by lianne 2010-04-03, 11:22

SPOILER!!!

SPOILER!!!

SPOILER!!!

Got this picture of Hermione Granger in Deathly Hallows. It's from a new book, Harry Potter Film Wizardry, that's set to be released some time in October.

Spoiler:

Shocked Either it's a flashback or they're really going to show Hermione going to her Muggle home. What do you guys think???
lianne
lianne

Back to top Go down

Post by marvin_silent25 2010-04-03, 16:49

I think is a flashback...looking at the scene., Hermione looking so amazed or afraid or wandering why she got there...I don't know Laughing hahaha...

I think its both Laughing I've jus realized...I don't know..hahaha, but I'm expecting the movie to be more action packed ^^. hehehe..

Let's hope for the best of the film..^^

alien
marvin_silent25
marvin_silent25

Back to top Go down

Post by lianne 2010-04-10, 17:28

GAH!!! Alan Rickman just finished filming for DH!
Nalalapit na talaga ang katapusan.
Sad
lianne
lianne

Back to top Go down

Post by lianne 2010-05-26, 07:16

SPOILERS!!!

The cast is finally filming the epilogue scenes of DH.
Which as we all know, are supposedly the last scenes they'll shoot.
This means, the HP films are at its last leg. Sad

A couple of pics showing the Potter family at King's Cross has been posted over at SnitchSeeker. You can check them out here.
lianne
lianne

Back to top Go down

Post by janelmendoza 2010-05-27, 20:32

i was looking at the pics a few minutes ago and for some reason i became teary eyed Sad

hindi na pwede ideny na matatapos na talaga yung movies Sad

erm, one thing though... diba they were in their mid-late 30s? they look kind of... uhmm... a bit(or more) older than that. ginny's somewhat alright. she's still gorgeous as always. pero si draco tapos si harry na din... Very Happy

just my opinion guys Smile

scorpius pic here

Last edited by janelmendoza on 2010-05-27, 23:20; edited 1 time in total
janelmendoza
janelmendoza
Running Away From A Troll In The Dungeon

http://janelmendoza.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lianne 2010-05-27, 22:49

Actually yun din iniisip ko. Hopefully they all look better onscreen? LOL
Baka kasi mas maganda tingnan with better lighting, etc. Very Happy

And yeah, same here, I got teary-eyed.
I also got really giddy when I saw Ron's pic. He was wearing his wedding ring!!! cheers
lianne
lianne

Back to top Go down

Post by raine07 2010-05-28, 00:53

just found the pics. waaaa! this is really is it! malapit na talaga sila matapos! Sad

reaction: kulubot na ba ang mukha ng tao pag mid-thirties na? ba't parang ang tanda nila dun? sana may high-res na pics din silang ipapublish para mas clear. =)

@lianne: yung wedding ring din ang una kong nakita kay ron. haha! sana makita din natin yung kay hermione. =)

Last edited by raine07 on 2010-05-28, 13:47; edited 1 time in total
raine07
raine07
Playing Hide and Seek with the Venomous Tentacula in the Greenhouse

https://www.facebook.com/rainecaphriel

Back to top Go down

Post by janelmendoza 2010-05-28, 11:44

@HG Lianne. hinanap ko po yung ring, and YES! I saw it! hehe Razz

@ate lea. yun nga po eh. parang ang mali nung wrinkles. Smile) ang naimagine ko lang po kasi magiging beardy and hairy sila. tapos iba yung stance and mas mature yung attire Smile)

the kids are really adorable though :">

videos of the cast w/ emma and all the kids here
janelmendoza
janelmendoza

Back to top Go down

Post by lianne 2010-05-28, 23:19

@Janel, actually yun din nasa isip ko.
The boys will have more facial hair to make them look older.
Unless...kasi diba sa ibang scenes sa DH, may mga facial hair na si Harry and Ron? So baka isipin ng viewers parang wala naman pinagbago kung facial hair lang ang basis ng pagtanda...

Anyhoo, feel ko talaga better yan pag nashoot na.
Ron looked waaaaaaaaay older than I imagined him to be.
The girls (Ginny and Hermione) looked good though.

And OMG!!! The kids! They look so adorable.
The Potter kids. Hugo. Haaaaay...si Rose medyo meh for me. Razz
lianne
lianne

Back to top Go down

Post by janelmendoza 2010-05-29, 20:08

^
hahahaha onga po. Razz
for some reason, parang may mali po kay rose.
saka parang lahat po nung kids believable na anak nung couples. si rose medyo lang. or baka mata ko lang po yun =)))))))))
i dunno... she looks older than james Razz

baka maging okay na rin po si rose pag nag shoot na Razz

sana maging okay ang look nilang lahat pag sa movie na hahahahaha Razz
janelmendoza
janelmendoza

Back to top Go down

Post by raine07 2010-05-29, 21:03

i watched the videos yesterday. ang cute ng kids! weeee! and i agree, medyo kaiba nga ata si rose. hmmm... oh well, sana mas okay ang itsura nila harry at ron pag nasa big screen na. parang ang tanda talaga nila dun sa vids eh. diba nandun din si scorpius? ang cute nya! parang si tom nung bata pa sya. gayang-gaya ang hairstyle. hehe... =)
raine07
raine07

Back to top Go down

Post by janelmendoza 2010-06-07, 20:46

omg. maloloka na ako... uber spoiler teaser

HERE

isa lang ang masasabi ko after mapanood yung teaser. EPIC to. AS IN. well not really. kasi epic na yung buong story eh. so if there's a word BETTER THAN EPIC, yun na yon. Very Happy

erm... the h/g kiss... saan nangyari yun? =)) i dont remember reading that in the book =)) baka ginawa nila yung para meron sa parehas na movie =)))) oh well. that's nice for h/g fans like me =)))))
janelmendoza
janelmendoza

Back to top Go down

Post by MIASelene 2010-06-07, 21:54

guys, check out the newest DH clip released sa MTV Movie Awards. It has the tent scene where Ron was arguing with Harry. Hands down sa kanila!
MIASelene
MIASelene
Apprentice to Monsieur Malkin

Back to top Go down

Post by lianne 2010-06-07, 22:51

Guys, naiintindihan nyo ba yung sinasabi ni Harry during his fight with Ron? What did he say before Ron answered back??? Sad
lianne
lianne

Back to top Go down

Post by janelmendoza 2010-06-07, 23:02

"You think I don't know how this feels?"

medyo sure po ako Smile) 10 times ko pinakinggan Smile) adik. hahahah Razz

Last edited by janelmendoza on 2010-06-08, 18:42; edited 1 time in total
janelmendoza
janelmendoza

Back to top Go down

Post by lianne 2010-06-07, 23:10

Isa pa pala, what's with Harry releasing Hedwig???
You think initial lang yun? O hindi na nila papatayin si Hedwig? I mean, andami narin naman nila papatayin, what's one bird, right? Weird.

Anyhoo, what did you guys think of the dragon??? O_O
Crazy noh?! Pero seriously, sobrang konti pa nung pinakita.
Which is a good thing I guess. Para hindi rin super spoilers.

And OMG! Dobby's death. Sad
lianne
lianne

Back to top Go down

Post by janelmendoza 2010-06-07, 23:15

@hg lianne. yeah... andami po ng hiwaga dun sa trailer. hahaha. mas marami na yung questions ngayon sa head ko. i think they should kill hedwig (ang brutal ko pero yeah.) kasi mabigat talaga yun for harry Smile

erm... bakit nga ba nakahiga si harry sa forrest? with his dress robes on? o.o
janelmendoza
janelmendoza

Back to top Go down

Post by lianne 2010-06-07, 23:56

Eto theory ko kay Hedwig:

What if, nirelease ni Harry si Hedwig, tapos, babalik siya habang may chase na ng 7 Potters. She'll return to the real Harry, which will lead the Death Eaters to send for Voldemort. A wayward spell will hit Hedwig instead of Harry. DIE owl!

All to avoid the whole Stan Shunpike drama thing.

What do you guys think?
lianne
lianne

Back to top Go down

Post by MIASelene 2010-06-08, 00:06

pwede yang theory mo or it could be just harry sending Hedwig off to send a letter to somebody or something (wow this lacks my usual creative thinking) hehehehe

do you guys have any idea kung ano yung fire thingy scene? the one after the dragon was shown?
MIASelene
MIASelene

Back to top Go down

Post by raine07 2010-06-08, 00:38

^
^
yuung parang shield thingy? my theory would be yung last battle ni harry at voldemort. yun talaga unang pumasok sa isip ko nung nakita ko ang scene na yun eh. watyatink guys?

medyo nagulat lang ako na mas mataas pa si bonnie kesa kay dan.
raine07
raine07

Back to top Go down

Post by janelmendoza 2010-06-08, 10:04

@ate lea. uhuh! napansin ko din yun. hahahaha. hindi na nila inayos yung height difference ni bonnie and dan. sino po ba talaga ang mas matangkad sa totoong buhay? hahaha. oh well. i still like the scene =)) sa war na ba yun? sa hogwarts eh =))

as for hedwig... parehas lang yung idea ko kay ate claire. hahaha. Very Happy

tapos yung fire thingy.... feeling ko yun yung time na natatanggal na yung protective charms around hogwarts. feeling ko lang talaga Very Happy
janelmendoza
janelmendoza

Back to top Go down

Post by MIASelene 2010-06-08, 15:03

@ janel oh i see it better now. yeah, yung fire thingy nga yung nasira protective spells sa hogwarts. Very Happy
MIASelene
MIASelene

Back to top Go down

Post by raine07 2010-06-08, 23:45

@janel: or baka hindi lang tama ang pagtayo ni dan sa scene na yun (from the running or fight something). hindi ko alam kung sino mas matangkad sa kanila kasi wala pa tayong nakikitang latest group pic nila. gusto ko makita yung ron/hermione kiss. =)

as for the fire thingy, i agree with the idea of the protective charms around hogwarts. sana yun nga yon. =)
raine07
raine07

Back to top Go down

Post by lianne 2010-06-26, 16:04

We now have a Teddy Lupin and a young Sirius Black. cheers

And OMG!!! A new DH trailer next week!!! Shocked

What do you guys think??? What do you want to see in the trailer?
lianne
lianne

Back to top Go down

Post by janelmendoza 2010-06-29, 19:39

OMG. TRAILER. OMG. TRAILER. OMG. TRAILER.

here

MAJESTIC. EPIC. This. is. MAGIC.
janelmendoza
janelmendoza

Back to top Go down

Post by raine07 2010-07-01, 00:43

just seen the trailer as well. OMG. only one word entered my mind: EPIC. so freakin' awesome!!!!! waaaaaaaaaa! *screams behind the pillow*

observation: on the previous trailers, hermione's hand (in ron's splinching scene), is bloody. but on this new trailer, walang dugo yung hands nya. bakit kaya?
raine07
raine07

Back to top Go down

Post by lianne 2010-07-01, 17:05

Theory on the blood thing is, they removed it to avoid getting a higher PG-rating. Although, with all the deaths in the movie, I doubt if removing the blood will help their cause. Smile

- Have you noticed Voldemort's wand? He's already using the Elder wand in the forest scenes. During the final duel between Harry and Voldie, you can see the wand Harry's using. Can't tell for sure yet if it's Draco's but it's highly possible.
- The RHr-shipper in me just has to mention this: In almost all the scenes where Ron and Hermione are featured, they're latched on to each other. Running, jumping, saving each other, they're holding hands through them all. cheers
- The Harry/Voldy duel doesn't look like how it's described in the book. Apparently, they extended it. Instead of just Avada and Expelliarmus then dead Voldy, may extended drama/fight pa. Pero siyempre I'm sure dead Voldy parin in the end. Razz

Kayo, ano mga napansin nyo? Smile
lianne
lianne

Back to top Go down

Post by raine07 2010-07-01, 19:39

^
^
i love the r/hr scenes too! at least this time, marami nang exposure sina ron and hermione sa trailer. =)

and they've put a much clearer picture of the broken protective spells at hogwarts.

raine07
raine07

Back to top Go down

Post by janelmendoza 2010-07-01, 21:16

ako gusto ko lahat. hahahaha Razz

and naexcite ako sa fact na 3D siya pero hindi yung type na parang babagsak ang buong kamunduhan sayo. hahahaha. AT. naexcite ako nung nakita ko yung pinakapinong ugat ni voldemort sa kanyang ulo. 1080p eh. ANG LINAW. kaya na enjoy ko yung buong trailer. Very Happy
janelmendoza
janelmendoza

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_11 2010-07-02, 00:53

janelmendoza wrote:@ate lea. uhuh! napansin ko din yun. hahahaha. hindi na nila inayos yung height difference ni bonnie and dan. sino po ba talaga ang mas matangkad sa totoong buhay?

Si Bonnie ata, masakit mang isipin. Pero malay natin mataas lang yung tinatapakan ni Bonnie nun. Haha! Anyway, napaka-passionate ng kiss nila kahit mas mataas si Ginny. I was expecting a bit of Ron-Hermione romance sa trailer. Fail. Haha!

Nakakatawa lamang. Biglang nabura sa memory namin ang Eclipse dahil sa HP trailer. Laughing
nick_11
nick_11
Being Interrogated About Bezoars

Back to top Go down

Post by janelmendoza 2010-07-02, 17:47

nick_11 wrote:
Nakakatawa lamang. Biglang nabura sa memory namin ang Eclipse dahil sa HP trailer. Laughing [/color]

ganyan nga rin po ang sinabi ng mga classmates ko. hahahaha. as for me, hindi po ako nanonood ng eclipse dahil masyado po akong tutok ngayon sa harry potter. ang ganda ng timing ng trailer. hahaha Razz

wala pa po sigurong ron-hermy "intense" scenes para talangang kaabang-abang. kasi yung kay harry and ginny nangyari na sa HP6 eh. (although inaabangan ko pa rin yung HG kiss dahil HG fan ako. hahaahah Razz) i wanna watch the movie already. exciting and 3D Very Happy
janelmendoza
janelmendoza

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_11 2010-07-02, 22:30

My classmates and I were like, "sana November na bukas." Haha! Ang saya! June 30 was supposed to be an Eclipse day, pero dahil very good ang timing ng HP trailer, HP ang topic nung July 1 until now.

Hmm. Wala palang pinakitang young Albus and Gellert moments sa trailer. Meron ba?

@Janel, ang cute ng HG kiss noh? Parang tumakbo pa sila papunta sa isa't isa. What a Face
nick_11
nick_11
Being Interrogated About Bezoars

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 Movie Discussion [SPOILERS] - Page 2 Empty New Footage

Post by theinkedquill 2010-07-10, 11:08

Hi! I'm not sure if you've seen these clips, but they're both from the HP Weekend feature on ABC Family in the US. Just sharing... Razz

Segment 1 - The Story https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcqCPtkNu3g&feature=player_embedded
Segment 2 - On the Run https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRkckYSD0cc&feature=player_embedded

There's some footage not shown in the released trailer and interviews with some of the cast and crew. What a Face
theinkedquill
theinkedquill
Feasting in the Great Hall

http://latentshutterbug.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by romaiel 2010-07-11, 00:42

lianne wrote:The RHr-shipper in me just has to mention this: In almost all the scenes where Ron and Hermione are featured, they're latched on to each other. Running, jumping, saving each other, they're holding hands through them all. cheers

RHr-shipper ka rin? OMG! Pareho tayo. Kaso lang hindi ako mahilig sa RHr fanfics. Hehehe. The only HP fanfic I've read was Until Death Do Us Part. Not sure if you encountered that. Tagal na iyon eh. Very Happy

I loved the trailer and the latest ABC footage! They've obviously added a little more drama to the adaptation. Ilang buwan na lang! Wink
romaiel
romaiel
Ravenclaw Prefect

Location : apparating between the national library & avilon zoo

Back to top Go down

Post by lianne 2010-07-14, 00:21

Ei Rome. Very Happy Yup. RHr shipper. Wrote a fanfic myself.

Guys heads up. DH trailer will be shown locally, attached to the movie Inception. News story over at NewWorlds. cheers

I remember when the OotP trailer was attached to the movie Happy Feet. I wasn't planning on watching the movie but because the trailer was there, I did. LOL Happy times. Very Happy

Would you guys do the same for the DH trailer? Or are you watching Inception either way?

queen
lianne
lianne

Back to top Go down

Post by raine07 2010-07-14, 19:53

ooh! nice! i am planning to watch that movie because of its psychological theme. so sulit ang bayad sa movie. ^.^
raine07
raine07

Back to top Go down

Post by romaiel 2010-07-18, 23:48

lianne wrote:Guys heads up. DH trailer will be shown locally, attached to the movie Inception.
Saw the trailer but it wasn't attached to Inception. Perhaps, most movies playing in cinemas would carry the trailer. Surprised

Nonetheless, I got chills watching it on the big screen. Awesome!

cheers
romaiel
romaiel
Ravenclaw Prefect

Location : apparating between the national library & avilon zoo

Back to top Go down

Post by jerrichor 2010-08-13, 03:08

***SPOILER***SPOILER***SPOILER***

The Deathly Hallows split has been revealed!!! It's around Chapter 24, when Voldemort has taken possession of the Elder Wand!!! Shocked

Article and pictures here: http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org/2010/8/12/deathly-hallows-split-revealed-scans-of-ew-feature-online

***SPOILER***SPOILER***SPOILER***

farao
jerrichor
jerrichor
Gryffindor Prefect

http://www.plurk.com/jerrichor

Back to top Go down

Post by lianne 2010-08-14, 00:11

I was sooooo freakin' right! Hahaha!
OMG! This is such a big news! Finally we have the cut! Very Happy

Part 1 gets the closure it needs: Dobby's death and Harry's decision to pursue the horcruxes over the hallows. THEN you get the tease: Voldy getting Dumblydory's elder wand.

Gah! This is going to be awesome. Very Happy
lianne
lianne

Back to top Go down

Post by theinkedquill 2010-08-14, 16:03

RupertGrint.Net was kind enough to post scans of the DH feature in Entertainment Weekly.

See the links here: http://www.mugglenet.com/app/news/show/3704

Very Happy
theinkedquill
theinkedquill

Back to top Go down

Post by raine07 2010-08-14, 23:06

Tama nga hula mo HG. hehe...

parang ang lungkot naman ng ending ng part one. dun pa talaga sa part na mamamatay si dobby. Crying or Very sad
raine07
raine07

Back to top Go down

Post by theinkedquill 2010-08-20, 16:46

Audio footage from the new DH trailer shown during the San Diego Comic-Con:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usRjuweaMS8 Shocked

The audio quality is a bit bad, but the accompanying description gives us the lines. Very Happy

theinkedquill
theinkedquill

Back to top Go down

Post by lianne 2010-08-26, 22:00

I'm torn. On the one hand, I want to see the footage. On the other, I want to wait until November. Sad

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

Anyhoo, here's some uber spoilers for those who want them. Some lucky folks got to watch DH in advance. It was a test screening in Chicago. These reviews are filled with spoilers. And when I say filled, I mean FULL TO THE BRIM. So please, this is your final warning, don't click if you don't want to be spoiled.

queen
lianne
lianne

Back to top Go down

Post by raine07 2010-09-23, 15:39

MAJOR, MAJOR SPOILERS!!!

The new Deathly Hallows trailer has been released!

It features the seven potters, nagini, harry and hermione's trip to harry's parents' graves, the trio's escape from bill and fleur's wedding and many more.

click here for the trailer.

NOTE: Don't click if you don't want to be spoiled. :p
raine07
raine07

Back to top Go down

Post by jerrichor 2010-10-13, 16:28

Hey guys!!! It's official...

Deathly Hallows Part 1 to be released here in the Philippines on November 18!!!

http://tinyurl.com/2b299sc

farao
jerrichor
jerrichor
Gryffindor Prefect

http://www.plurk.com/jerrichor

Back to top Go down

Post by ichiro_malfoy 2010-10-16, 08:50

This one's in full 3D na po, di ba? Smile
ichiro_malfoy
ichiro_malfoy

Location : Outside; gathering stem samples from the Whomping Willow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next