Hogwarts Philippines
Hogwarts Philippines has moved to a new home! Update your links! http://pinoyharrypotter.org/forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Philippines
Hogwarts Philippines has moved to a new home! Update your links! http://pinoyharrypotter.org/forum
Hogwarts Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Material: SS Chapters 6-7 (SPOILERS)

3 posters

Go down

New Material: SS Chapters 6-7 (SPOILERS) Empty New Material: SS Chapters 6-7 (SPOILERS)

Post by lianne 2011-09-08, 22:09

Hi guys!

Since more and more PHP members are getting into Pottermore and experiencing the magic, perhaps it's time to open threads for specific topics. I'm sure y'all are eager to discuss the new materials, from JK Rowling herself, found in Pottermore. After all, those new tidbits about the world we love and characters we grew up with are the biggest lure of the site, right? Wink

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lots ter discuss in these chapters:
- Platform 9 3/4
- Hogwarts Express
- Hatstall

But I think I was most interested in Prof. McGonagall's story.
How about you guys?

New Material: SS Chapters 6-7 (SPOILERS) 909172
lianne
lianne
Admissions and Alumni Officer

Back to top Go down

New Material: SS Chapters 6-7 (SPOILERS) Empty Re: New Material: SS Chapters 6-7 (SPOILERS)

Post by loonyphy 2011-09-12, 14:27

Yes, so far, Professor McGonagall's story is the most interesting. Smile If I'm not mistaken and if I have read it right, she married after the Second Wizarding War but later on, his husband died due to some disease? Sad That's heart breaking. However, as sad it may be, I'm still happy for her though. At least she experienced of what it is to have a husband and the wonders of marriage even just for a while. I'm actually glad she's back at Hogwarts. I just can't imagine Hogwarts without her.

--I was expecting more regarding the Platform 9 3/4 and Hogwarts. I wanna know they started. How the platform was bewitched. I was curious too, what if a Muggle tried to get pass through that barrier? Can they enter or it will automatically be blocked if a non-wizard folk tries to enter? And if by chance, it can detect wizards or non-wizards, how is that possible? Smile
loonyphy
loonyphy
Sitting in Agony in Snape's Potions Class

Back to top Go down

New Material: SS Chapters 6-7 (SPOILERS) Empty Re: New Material: SS Chapters 6-7 (SPOILERS)

Post by loonyphy 2011-09-12, 14:37

It's supposed to be: *her husband died...
Sorry for the double post.
loonyphy
loonyphy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alizarine Agarlasse 2011-09-14, 14:14

Somehow, I guess more back-stories for the other professors will come up in the coming days Smile btw, who else do you think could've been a hatstall?

@loonyphy

Hmm maybe there's some charm of sort on the barrier that prevents muggles from getting through to 9 3/4s... and just hit the wall XD

Alizarine Agarlasse
Alizarine Agarlasse
Feasting in the Great Hall

https://www.facebook.com/alizarine

Back to top Go down

Post by loonyphy 2011-09-14, 18:26

Alizarine Agarlasse wrote:Somehow, I guess more back-stories for the other professors will come up in the coming days Smile btw, who else do you think could've been a hatstall?

I'm thinking of Dumbledore! Well, aside from being brave, no doubt that he's really intelligent and clever, he could have been in Ravenclaw! =)
loonyphy
loonyphy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum