Hogwarts Philippines
Hogwarts Philippines has moved to a new home! Update your links! http://pinoyharrypotter.org/forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Philippines
Hogwarts Philippines has moved to a new home! Update your links! http://pinoyharrypotter.org/forum
Hogwarts Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pencil and Notebook Drive for the Books for Phil. Schools Foundation

+2
lianne
yvaine
6 posters

Go down

Pencil and Notebook Drive for the Books for Phil. Schools Foundation Empty Pencil and Notebook Drive for the Books for Phil. Schools Foundation

Post by yvaine 2009-10-10, 14:57

Good day, Castle Dwellers!

It's time once again to show the world that Magic Works!

PHP is initiating a Pencil and Notebook Drive through the Books for Philippine Schools Foundation. We aim to donate 1,000 sets of pencils and notebooks to benefit the schools and students that were affected by the recent typhoons. Of course, if we exceed 1,000, that'll be so much better. Smile

Here's what you can donate:

1. New, unsharpened #1 wood pencils (any brand)
2. New composition Notebooks, aka the blue and white lined ones. Any thickness will do, but please make sure the cover isn't the one with showbiz personalities on them. Razz Other types of covers will do.

Collect as many of these items as you can. We will be announcing an Accio soon for collection of the items. We are looking at a 2-week timeline for this project, so make sure to acquire the items soon.

If you have any questions or comments, please post here. We are looking forward to everyone's participation. Smile

Like a Star @ heaven
yvaine
yvaine
Deputy Headmistress / Gryffindor Head of House

https://hogwartsphils.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Pencil and Notebook Drive for the Books for Phil. Schools Foundation Empty Re: Pencil and Notebook Drive for the Books for Phil. Schools Foundation

Post by lianne 2009-10-10, 18:10

yvaine, can I send in money to buy the pencils and notebooks instead? With the destruction brought about by the typhoon here in Panga, I might be kept busy at work that I can't join the accio.

Paupdate na lang po ako on how I can send the cash.
Thanks.
lianne
lianne
Admissions and Alumni Officer

Back to top Go down

Pencil and Notebook Drive for the Books for Phil. Schools Foundation Empty Re: Pencil and Notebook Drive for the Books for Phil. Schools Foundation

Post by starshuffler 2009-10-17, 00:44

I have sharpened hardly-used pencils [around two dozen or so] that I am willing to donate. Is that okay?
starshuffler
starshuffler
Official Archivist

Back to top Go down

Post by hermgranger 2010-01-01, 18:04

will we still push through with this project?
hermgranger
hermgranger
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by DADAProfAE 2010-01-01, 18:52

yes, let's. I've yet to coordinate with Dr. Cruz, the founder of the org, but will touch base with him come 3rd term so hold on to those pencils and notebooks

Thanks everyone!
DADAProfAE
DADAProfAE
Auror Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by wenx_23 2011-06-14, 13:55

nice idea.. keep it up guys.. sana makaparticipate ako sa mga projects nyo in spite of schools.. Smile
wenx_23
wenx_23
Just got off the Hogwarts Express

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down