Hogwarts Philippines
Hogwarts Philippines has moved to a new home! Update your links! http://pinoyharrypotter.org/forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Philippines
Hogwarts Philippines has moved to a new home! Update your links! http://pinoyharrypotter.org/forum
Hogwarts Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Spoilers] HBP Movie Discussions: The Adaptation

+23
jerrichor
Alizarine Agarlasse
blowfish
milkteafancy
Black_Neo
doc_ardyey
kimlinheung
minamic
garette
toshiyagirl
Lionheart_03
pensieve
starshuffler
galenlondeien
dark_knightz14
lianne
pipeclay
Siyuske_Tryeth
janelmendoza
gelai
auror_alvin
Marcus
yvaine
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Spoilers] HBP Movie Discussions: The Adaptation - Page 2 Empty Re: [Spoilers] HBP Movie Discussions: The Adaptation

Post by AmandaBlue 2009-08-06, 10:45

Li, ang galing nung mga napansin mo! Nice Very Happy i love yung kay Harry as the 7th horcrux! Ngayon ko lang na-realize ah.

Tuwang tuwa ako pag nagfo-forshadow sila. Like yung na-disarm ni Draco si Dumbledore. I'm like, "Yey! Pinakita nila!" Pati nung binanggit si Regalus Black. My friends (who haven't read the book) asked me kung sino si RAB and I answer, "binanggit kaya!" lol.

I really like this movie, adaptation-wise. Sabi nga ni Clang, cohesive. May mga natanggal, pero they made it work. Sakto lang.

Hmm, I dunno kung ganito nga talaga pero hindi rin nila inuulit yung mga nagawa na nila or yung mga gagawin sa DH. Like yung DA+OotP vs the DEs after Dumbledore died, parang nung sa MoM din sa Movie 5 ang kalalabasan eh, so parang OK lang na wala na yung scene na yun. In a way, parang battle of hogwarts din sa DH.

Yung Harry/Ginny moment din, pag sa common room (like in the book) parang Ron/Lavender din ang labas. Nung almost kiss din sa Burrow, Ginny says "Merry Christmas, Harry." Then he answers, "Merry Christmas" and leans in, I rolled my eyes and thought, "Ugh. Parang yung moment naman nila ni Cho!"

I wanted Snape to answer, "DON'T call me a coward!!" Parang bitin nung revelation na siya ang HBP, parang wala lang, sinabi lang niya.
AmandaBlue
AmandaBlue
Being Interrogated About Bezoars

https://www.facebook.com/amandablueRN

Back to top Go down

[Spoilers] HBP Movie Discussions: The Adaptation - Page 2 Empty Re: [Spoilers] HBP Movie Discussions: The Adaptation

Post by minamic 2009-08-24, 15:47

doc_ardyey wrote:i think i saw Cho Chang in the quidditch match but not in the wand tribute... nag hahalucinate ata ako..

saw cho during the quidditch match, too. Smile hermione's on the right, cho's on the left, i think, near neville. it's one of those "blink and you'll miss it" scenes.

i wasn't paying attention during the tribute so didn't notice her there.
minamic
minamic
Dodging Peeves' Water Balloons at the Entrance Hall

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2